Congrats to the winners.
Wow, that's a bunch of comments! When I had a competition to win an iPod Nano I didn't even get half as many comments (although I so completely blame that on they having to write something about their favorite HTML tag ;-)).
Congratulations to the winners :)
And i will get it for sure when it comes out in dutch shops. I can't wait :)
I can't believe I'm a winner. It's like the day before you're a winner and the day after are totally different. It's like one moment you feel like a regular guy and the next you feel blessed. Wow.
OK, I'm just kidding, but I look forward to getting the book, and I appreciate the link to my new blog. I had started it only a day or two before you linked to it. And today I actually got a visitor other than myself, which is about as exciting as it gets in suburban Chicago.
I like you, Snook!
Imagine that your new book can be downloaded from emule.
What will be your feeling about?
@anonymous Indeed, I know that can and probably will happen. But my belief is that, like all piracy, only a minority of the people who get the book would have actually paid for it to begin with. With that said, I spent a lot of time and energy as did the publisher who spends money to get the book written, printed and distributed. I hope that anybody that likes the book recommends it to others and helps support someone who's just trying to put food on the table for his family (oh, and a Wii, and a big screen TV, and a...).
@Jonathan; The code itself is randomly enough, my thoughts were more about the people who posted more than one comment in that entry.
@David; damn, I've written an 'it's all ok'-message just a minute ago...
Well, I bought the book and am very happy with my purchase! The book came in yesterday and although I think I already know 90% of all the stuff in there the other 10% will be very interesting! Havena€?t had time to do some serious reading yet but I can already tell ita€?s pleasantly written and for me a good resource for tickling my creative thinking. Thanks Jonathan, Aaron, Stuart and Dan!
Congrats on the book, Jonathan. I am sure it feels great to see your name in the big lights (or at least on the local bookshelves). Does this mean I can officially stop trying to steal ideas from your JS source files? ;)
Hi. My name is Jonathan Snook and this is my site. I write about what interests me, which is usually web design, development, and technology. I'm also in the middle of a food adventure and I like whisky.
I wrote SMACSS. I tweet. Want to learn more?
© Jonathan Snook